|Accommodations Deserving of Life's Special Moments
We are delighted that you have chosen Millersburg lodging at The Barn Inn, our bed and breakfast near Berlin, Ohio. We are centrally located between Cleveland and Columbus, making us a prime place to stay for your next weekend getaway or vacation to Amish Country Ohio. Cancellation
- As of 02/13/2012, all reservations at our Ohio Amish Country inn, will be charged a non-refundable $20 room deposit at the time of booking, which will be applied to your stay. This deposit also serves as a cancellation fee, in the event of cancellation.
- To avoid room charges, cancellation must be made at least 10 days prior to reservation date. Guests cancelling within 10 days of the scheduled arrival date will be charged the full price of the room, unless the room is resold. By reserving a room, you are taking it off the market and we are holding it exclusively for you. Should the credit card number be invalid we will make every attempt to reach you for clarification. If we receive no reply, the room will not be guaranteed.
- Cancellations may ONLY be made by speaking to a sales associate; not by email. Please do not use the Information Request Form to notify us of a cancellation, reservation request, or change of the date for your stay. Instead, please call us at 1-330-674-7600.
- Guest check in opens at 3 pm. We prefer arrival by 7 pm; however if later arrival is necessary, please call to make arrangements. No check ins will be accepted after 11:30 p.m.
- Check-out time 11 am.
- We maintain a smoke-free environment and smoking of any kind is STRICTLY prohibited both inside the Inn and outside on the balconies and porches. Smoking is permitted outside, at least a distance of 20' away from the Inn. If a guest chooses to violate this policy, they will be asked to leave and will be charged the full amount of their stay as well as a $150.00 charge to their credit card to compensate for cleaning and lost revenue. Disposal of cigarettes in waste baskets is a violation of Ohio state fire code and may result in a fine from the Fire Marshall.
- The burning of candles is strictly prohibited.
- Due to our wine license; and in accordance with Ohio law, no beer or liquor can be brought onto the premises. The Barn Inn offers wine for sale Monday through Saturday. Guests may bring their own wine.
Amenities and Accommodations
- In reserving a room, the purchaser agrees to the following terms: That he/she is responsible for all charges of indebtedness for room reservations and/or services ordered or rendered. If payment is made by check, and if that check is returned invalid or un-payable, the purchaser authorizes and grants The Barn Inn permission to charge his/her credit card for the amount of indebtedness.
- The Barn Inn reserves the right to interchange similar rooms and suites to accommodate reservation needs and/or for housekeeping purposes.
- If a room is available for the number of nights requested, guests staying more than one night will not be permitted to switch to another same-type room simply for the novelty of switching rooms. (Example: We have four simularly-featured standard rooms. Guests staying two nights may not, simply for a change of decor, request a different room the second night).
- Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for some special requests.
- Two-night stays are required for weekends in October.
- Groups - Weekend stays (Fri-Sat) require a two-night booking for groups of ten or more persons.
- Children are defined as 10 years of age and younger. Eleven and older are charged adult rate. We do not accept children under the age of 10 at The Barn Inn location, but recommend the Apple Hill or Fred Gehrig House accommodations for families with children.
- Gift certificates will be applied to your account upon arrival. Certificates be honored for three years from issuance date, unless otherwise indicated, and are not redeemable for cash. We accept only Barn Inn and Select Registry gift certificates. At the time of reservation, a $20 deposit will be charged for rooms held with a gift certificate. If a room is held with a gift certificate, and if the guest does not show, the gift certificate will be invalidated for indebtedness, and if the gift certificate does not cover the room cost, the guest credit card will be charged for the balance.
- The Barn Inn does not accept Money Orders.
- Persons paying with cash must show a photo I.D.
- Fireplaces may not be used in conjunction with the air conditioners. We do not turn on the gas to the fireplaces in the spring or fall when air conditioners are still in use. Please inquire if you have questions about seasonal use of fireplaces
- Guests registered for a stay at Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast and the Fred Gehrig house will be served a hot country breakfast. Breakfast is served only to the number of guests registered to a room. Additional persons (including children) may not be placed in a room without payment and registration.
- Guests staying at our sister property, Apple Hill, (Cottage Suite, Blossom Suite, and Gardener's Suite) will be provided food items as indicated in those suite descriptions.
- If you have dietary restrictions and have a special dietary request, please request it at the time of booking or call it in several days prior to your arrival.
- The Tarragon Restaurant, next door to us, very graciously welcomes The Barn Inn guests to dine at their restaurant. If you wish to dine there, please inquire when you make your lodging reservations with us. Reservations are required for dining.
- For stay-over room service, guests must sign out on the lobby clipboard by 11 a.m. The Barn Inn staff must be able to service stay-over rooms by noon or service will not be provided. In stay-over rooms, bed linens will be changed after the third night's stay.
- Room guests staying over on a Sunday will receive fresh towels and any other needed amenities that are requested. No other room service is provided on Sunday.
Waiving the Right to Party
- While the Millersburg, Ohio, Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast does not accept pets, you may still be able to bring your furry family member with you to enjoy during the day while visiting. Holmes County East Holmes Veterinary Clinic provides Doggy Day Care Service and is dedicated to ensuring that the animals in their care are safe and comfortable. Hours are Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. - 12 p.m. Sorry, they are not open on Sunday, so no Sunday check ins or check outs.
Our policy is to ensure all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced through noise or other actions. The Barn Inn will monitor any music or noise and one warning will be given to reduce noise/disturbance. The maximum guests allowed in a room are per bedding configuration. If the noise from your room is disturbing others it must end immediately. Should the noise continue, you will be asked to leave The Barn Inn with no refund.