- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGARDING COVID-19 CHANGES: Anyone needing to cancel up to the day of arrival due to reasons connected to the pandemic will not be charged a cancelation fee. This will remain in place until the CDC determines we are no longer under these restrictions. We have been and continue to take extra steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, but do not hesitate to contact us if you have concerns.
- Check in time is Monday - Thursday 1pm - 5pm, Friday and Saturday 1pm - 6pm and Sunday 2pm - 5pm. IF YOU ARE CHECKING IN AFTER THESE HOURS YOU MUST CALL TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A LATE CHECK IN, 330-674-7600.
- Upon reservation, your card will be charged a $25 reservation fee, which is credited toward your stay. This reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Guests who need to cancel should do so at least 14 days prior to their arrival date or they will be responsible to pay for the entire reservation.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to your arrival date will only be charged the $25 reservation fee.
- OCTOBER (peak season) reservations must be cancelled 21 days prior to arrival or you will be charged for the entire stay.
- Cancellations must be made ONLY by personally speaking to a staff member by telephone, not by email. Your reservation will not be considered cancelled until you receive a cancellation confirmation.
- Rooms must be secured by a valid credit card and/or a valid Barn Inn Gift Certificate for the $25 reservation fee.
- Breakfast is served once each morning. Guests registered and staying at the Barn Inn will be served a fresh, locally-sourced, country-style breakfast at 8:30 am.
- If you have dietary restrictions or allergies, please tell us when you make your reservation. Due to a large variety of dietary choices, vegan, vegetarian, keto, paleo, etc, we cannot accommodate everything, however we will do the best we can. You are welcome to bring your own foods as every room does have a small refrigerator.
PAYMENT AND CHECK-IN:
_ Check in time is Monday - Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Friday and Saturday 1pm - 6pm and Sunday 2pm - 5pm. IF YOU ARE CHECKING IN AFTER THESE HOURS YOU MUST CALL TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A LATE CHECK IN, 330-674-7600.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Persons paying with cash must show a photo ID and provide a credit card number to charge in the event of any additional charges.
- If you are paying with a Barn Inn Gift Certificate, it will be applied toward your stay upon your reservation. The required $25 reservation fee will be charged to the Gift Certificate instead of your credit card. If a room is held with a gift certificate, and the guest does not arrive or cancels suddenly, the certificate will be charged according to our policies.
- In reserving a room, the purchaser agrees that they are responsible for all charges of indebtedness for room reservations and/or services rendered.
- Rates and policies are subject to change.
- An accessible parking space is available on the main level of the Barn for those with limited mobility. It will be assigned to the first person requesting.
ROOMS AND BEHAVIOR:
- Stay-over room service is provided before 1:00pm, guests wishing no service for their room must hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on their door knobs. Stay-over service includes fresh towels, trash removal, and making the bed.
- Due to our liquor license, and in accordance with Ohio law, beer and liquor may not be brought onto the property. Wine may be purchased at the Barn Inn Monday - Saturday, and guests may bring their own wine.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any of the Barn Inn rooms, except service animals in compliance with Title II and Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Children are not permitted in the Inn. IF YOU ARE BRINGING A CHILD, THEY MUST BE APPROVED BY GENE OR MICHELLE. The Barn is typically an adult only retreat.
- The Barn Inn is a smoke-free environment. Smoking of any kind is STRICTLY prohibited both inside the Inn and on the balconies and porches. THIS INCLUDES ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES AND VAPORIZERS. A smokehouse in the back yard is provided for our smoking guests, and guests may smoke outside at least 20 feet from the Inn. Anyone in violation will be asked to leave and will be charged the full amount of their stay, as well as $500 per room to compensate for cleaning.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please observe quiet hours 10:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- We strive for every guest to feel comfortable and safe during their time with us. This means we ask all of our guests to respect and be kind to one another by not causing excessive noise in their rooms. If we receive a complaint about a certain room or group, we will ask the responsible parties to stop, but after one warning, those persons will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- Under no circumstance is any person permitted to bring any type of firearm, explosive, or dangerous chemical onto the Barn Inn premises, in accordance with Ohio Revised Code 2923.126(C)(3)(a). This includes both open and concealed carry weapons, even if the person has a permit, and others as defined by Ohio Revised Codes 2923.126 and 2923.12(A)(2).